Most people do not realize how hard and complex it is to build until they get lost in the maze of design choices, building codes, contractors, and budgets. An architectural firm offers professional services backed by the education, training, experience, and vision to help you through the nitty-gritty details of the design and construction
Most people do not realize how hard and complex it is to build until they get lost in the maze of design choices, building codes, contractors, and budgets. An architectural firm offers professional services backed by the education, training, experience, and vision to help you through the nitty-gritty details of the design and construction process, from helping you figure out what you want to build to ensuring you get the most for your money. Working with architects can help you develop a well-designed project that meets your needs and fits your budget and time frame.
We often rely on engineers to lead the way in many ways. Rightly so, engineers are in high demand in several fields, but finding and hiring one is always challenging due to the need for their skills. Recruiting design and construction professionals does not make it any easier, either, since it requires years of expertise and experience in
We often rely on engineers to lead the way in many ways. Rightly so, engineers are in high demand in several fields, but finding and hiring one is always challenging due to the need for their skills. Recruiting design and construction professionals does not make it any easier, either, since it requires years of expertise and experience in the field and a deep understanding of all the technical parts.
Environmental engineering design is a new way to plan and design buildings or developments that are eco-friendly, long-lasting, and good for people and the environment. Hiring environmental experts can help you make sure your building project is green and sustainable.
Proper project planning can make or break your project's success. Without it, a million reasons could go wrong - from miscommunication, delays, wrong information, or even lost documentation works. An excellent and professional project planner will save you time during the process because they will be focused on your project and know what needs to be done.
No doubt, the value of your project will go up if you hire a landscape architect design firm. A landscape architect is the best person to design an outdoor space that will allow you more room to enjoy nature at the same time. They will look at the opportunities on your property and develop a solid plan that covers both your unique vision and the specifics of how your landscape will look.
We are dedicated to helping its clients find the next great leader who will take their companies to the top. Our team of specialized and dedicated professionals matches each extraordinary professional with the world's top companies based on skills, experience, and expertise.
For over 20 years, we have consistently identified and recruited professionals with crucial talent for civil, environmental, planning, and landscape architecture design companies. We have closely collaborated with design firms to find, attract, and hire great talent that can change their process for the better.
Because of the intense rivalry in the recruitment industry, companies are scurrying to find novel approaches to attract executive-level skills. Our headhunters are well-connected and have a lot of experience. They offer professional services that help companies worldwide with their hiring needs.
Our global network of skilled professionals offers robust solutions at your fingertips. We offer flexibility and diversity to connect with high-quality professionals to build solid and meaningful relationships.
Employees are an essential part of a company. As an employer in today's challenging economy, you are probably worried about building a support staff that works to the best of their abilities. As a qualified and experienced executive search firm, we help you bring on people who can help your organization succeed and grow.
Every company looks for a unique set of skills and qualifications of each individual that can help them be an important asset and an effective leader in the company. Every search we perform is customized for each client's unique needs and demands.
Need to Hire Exceptional Leaders?
Just tell us what skills and qualities you want, and we will find them for you.
Looking for Great Job Opportunities?
Explore a vast world of job opportunities where you can hone your skills and take control of your career.
Supervise project teams to design land development plans for commercial, institutional, and residential clients as a Civil Engineering Project Manager for our client. You'll work on projects ranging from urban redevelopment to industrial sites to a new school building. You'll be in charge of project management, quality control, client interaction, budgeting, and coaching and supervising junior engineers. You will analyze design features such as site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities while managing younger engineers. You'll have an impact on the entire project, from the conceptual and design phases to the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening, by interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials.
Collaborate with project teams to establish land development plans for commercial, institutional, and residential clients as a Civil Engineer for our client. You'll help design site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities for projects ranging from urban redevelopment to industrial sites to new school construction. You'll have an impact on the entire project, from the conceptual and design phases to the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening, by interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials.
The Managing Principal is primarily responsible for the overall leadership and performance of their local office. This position will report to the Sector Leader and be a key member of the leadership team driving strategy, growth, and delivery. The Managing Principal will act as a steward of our company’s culture and Strategic Plan, including the firm’s vision, mission, and core values, and provide leadership for business development, project delivery, and operations within the office.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER Purpose of Position: Provide project management, engineering, and environmental permitting services including consultations with clients; determination of appropriate project scope and budget; preparation and/or oversight of the preparation of project deliverables. Duties Include: Performs in-office and field tasks associated with engineering projects obtained by the company. Duties include:
• Perform project management duties including client relations, scope evaluation, proposal writing, and project cost estimating.
• Establish project budgets and monitor cost of projects.
• Design, manage, and contribute to field data analysis, environmental regulatory review, and engineering tasks.
• Conduct site investigations and inspections; prepare and edit technical reports and feasibility studies.
• Review project results, documents, and field data collection to verify accuracy and completeness in content and approach.
• Prepare engineering designs and oversee the preparation of plans for various projects.
• Prepare inspection reports and/or letters.
• Prepare and oversee the preparation of permitting applications.
• Prepare and oversee the preparation of construction bid documents.
• Perform construction administration services including construction site observations, preparation of field reports, submittal reviews, and engineering field work.
• Provide representation at meetings and regulatory hearings.
• Assist with marketing strategies to expand company’s market position.
• Report on status of projects, proposals, and marketing efforts to company management. • Other duties as appropriate. Work Environment and Physical Demands: Approximately 75% of work is performed in an office setting, approximately 10% in on-site client or regulatory agency meetings and approximately 15% in field work including occasional heavy lifting and physical work associated with field inspections, data collection, and project monitoring. Position Type: Regular, Full-Time; Exempt. Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Degree WITH 10+ years of progressively responsible experience. Licensed registered Professional Engineer in Massachusetts or ability to obtain registration within 12 months. Proficiency in preparing civil engineering plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D or higher. Valid driver’s license. Nature and Purpose of Personal Contacts: Directly supervised by the Civil Engineering Division Manager. Works closely with other Project Managers, Staff Engineers, Engineering and Surveying Technicians and other support staff. Has contact with clients, consultants, and regulatory agency representatives. Benefits: As stated in the current version of the employee handbook.
Healthcare Project Manager Location – Boston Metro The Healthcare Project Manager is responsible for regular day-to-day client/ staff and project management. This role is intended to be located in the Boston area office and therefore focuses on the local healthcare team staff but will have weekly interaction with staff from all offices. Objectives
1. Represent the firm in a professional manner maintaining client confidence and respect.
2. Represent the client’s interests and goals.
3. Achieve successful results for the firm and the client through overall management techniques.
1. Total management of primarily healthcare projects for firm, including: A. Owner coordination 1. Contracts, billings, and collections. 2. Program and other data, including written documentation. 3. Written approvals. 4. Bidding, negotiations, charges, etc. 5. Written authorization for all additional service items. B. Firm coordination 1. Project Profitability a. Establish and monitor budget through CMAP software. b. Draft owner/architect agreement, and obtain signatures. c. Select consultants. Negotiate fees and place under contract. 2. Project Control A. Coordinate with Principal, other PMs, and project coordinators. B. Establishing schedules, deadlines, and assignment of personnel in collaboration with entre team. C. Review and approve consultant’s and other expenses. D. Maintain and coordinate a high degree of quality control by supporting the QA/ QC culture. 3. Client Relations A. Participates with the HC Principal other PMs in proposal preparation, budgeting, scheduling, and labor projection. B. Administration of Contracts C. Prepares, over their signature, all internal and consultant project correspondence, financial and project status reports, minutes of in‐house, agency, and consultants’ meetings, and inter‐office memorandum. 4. Consultant Relations A. Participates with the Principals in proposal and contract preparation, selection, interview, negotiation, and consummation of the Architect/Engineer Agreements and/or Architect/Consultant Agreements. B. Assists the Principals in negotiating Consultant fees consistent with established budgets. C. Coordinates and directs the activity of all project Consultants and Engineering Disciplines. 5. Production Administration A. Manages the work of all professional staff, engineers, and other consultants, in cooperation with project team, to assure that the firm’s quality control objectives are achieved, that documents are developed in accordance with internal and construction cost budgets and schedules, and consistent with the best standards of production technology and office practice. Working Conditions This position combines office with some field work. Moderately high stress may occur as a result of heavy workloads, tight deadlines and supervisory duties. Knowledge and Experience Required This position requires either a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design with at least 10 years of Healthcare specific experience. • Must understand all appropriate codes, especially the current FGI and outpatient guidelines. • Must have good working knowledge of medical equipment, especially imaging modalities. • Must have the ability to utilize computer systems as a tool to effectively manage projects. Must understand CAD/ REVIT operations. • Must keep current in their job specialty through continuing education. • Must be capable of managing multiple projects and multiple project teams. • Must have developed the following skills: job knowledge, communication, leadership, planning, teamwork, decision‐making, judgment, and problem solving. Additional Preferred Responsibilities 1. Business Development A. Participates in Market, Office, and Discipline annual Business Development Plan by: B. Making Client contacts C. Proposal preparation D. Proposal interviews and presentations E. Client maintenance and follow‐up after project completion 2. Participates in Corporate (Office and Discipline) public relations plan by: A. Preparing project summaries for public release B. Technical articles C. Speaker/ Vlogging opportunities D. Participating in community activities
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.
Our client is seeking a passionate Structural Engineering Project Manager to build and lead the firm’s structural engineering group while collaborating on projects of all types with their integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and medical planners. As a participant in their uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Their award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact. Structural Engineering Project Manager Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering required, Master’s Degree encouraged 10+ years of experience in all phases of building design Structural Engineering (SE) license required Structural Engineering Project Manager Requirements: Proficiency in RAM, RISA and ETABs required. Familiarity with Revit encouraged Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budgets Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment Structural Engineering Project Manager Responsibilities: The Project Manager will work in unison with Managing and Design Directors to lead the project design on a variety of projects Prepare and manage schedules, budgets and work plans during all phases of the design process Participate in the leadership of a large and growing team of structural engineers and designers Build a long-term career at one of the most respected and fastest growing integrated design firms in the country Mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors in both advanced structural engineering and informed integrated design Serve as Engineer of Record
If you're interested in this position, click the button below.
294 Crawford St. Northborough, MA 01532
8am to 5pm EST
Barney Ventures LLC
294 Crawford St. Northborough, MA 01532
Copyright © 2022 Barney Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy